Looking for a dental service plan? Want to get the best plan with the best rate? Here’s how to find it.
Dental Service Plan
Dental service plans, also known as discount dental plans, are an inexpensive alternative to costly and restrictive dental insurance.
Dental service plans save you money on dental care. You get 10% to 60% discounts on dental procedures including exams, cleanings, fillings, crowns, extractions, 牙科診所 root canals, bridges, braces, dentures, and periodontal and cosmetic dentistry.
You can choose from 32 regional and nationwide networks with more than 100,000 participating dentists and dental specialists.
Dental Service Plan Highlights
* You get immediate coverage. There are no waiting periods as there are with dental insurance.
* Premiums are cheap, with individual plans starting at $79.95 a year – less than $7 a month.
* There are no exclusions for preexisting conditions or health restrictions like there are with dental insurance.
* There are no deductibles or coinsurances to pay.
* You get unlimited benefits. There are no annual maximums like there are with dental insurance.
* There are no lengthy forms to fill out or paperwork hassles to deal with.
* You can see a dental specialist without having to get a referral.
Where to Get the Best Rates
The best way to get the best dental service plan and the best rate is to go to a dental comparison website where you can compare the rates and benefits of a number of different plans. If you like a particular plan you can sign up online.