Do you want a flat, sexy belly? Sure, we all do. Here is an easy weight loss system to help you get those flat abs you’ve always wanted without shelling out a lot of money for pills, potions or health club memberships.
1. Watch what you eat. Eliminate junk food from your diet. Instead, eat a healthy amount of proteins, fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Some experts say that eliminating “white foods”: white bread, white rice, potatoes etc. can help you attain a flat belly sooner, but the results have yet to be proven conclusively. However, you can cut back on these items in your weight loss system and see if it works for you.
2. Watch what you drink. Drink plenty of water, at least eight 8-oz. glasses each day. This will help fill you up so you won’t be craving junk food. Avoid alcoholic beverages and soda pop. Alcohol has a lot of calories and the carbonation in soda, even diet soda, can make you feel bloated.
3. Say no to seconds!
4. Work on your crunches. Special abdominal exercises can flatten your abs quicker than any other exercise. There are right and wrong ways to do each one, so be sure you follow Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Reviews the instructions carefully. In general, do your ab exercises slowly. For example, in a basic crunch, raise yourself slowly up, hold, and then lower yourself slowly down. You’ll get more out of each crunch.
You may also want to consider Pilates or Yoga exercises, which focus on your body’s core (or torso). These exercises strengthen and stretch your muscles, so your muscles will look long and lean.
5. Do cardio exercises. While abdominal exercises strengthen your muscles, you need plenty of cardio exercise to burn off the surrounding fat. Your weight-loss system should include at least 30 minutes of cardio exercise each day. Do more if you want to lose weight more quickly. You can go for a brisk walk, dance or work out to a video. Any of these are easy, fun ways to burn fat.
6. Slow down when you eat or drink. Some health experts say that when we eat too fast, we swallow air and cause bloating.
7. Reduce your stress levels. Many of us are “stress eaters”: When the going gets tough, we head for the kitchen or the vending machines and wolf down whatever we find without really caring what we eat. Not only are we ingesting extra calories we don’t need, our stress levels also increase our bodies’ production of cortisol, a stress hormone that signals the body to store fat in the belly. Reduce your stress level and you will lose belly fat.
A flat belly is something we all admire and want to have. By following this common sense weight loss system, you too can have an attractive mid section.