People usually make only ten New Year Resolutions! Neither 7 nor 8.
Usually these Resolutions contain many common points cutting across age, sex, and nationality.
So, what are these 10 top New Year resolutions or 10 best or most popular New Year resolutions?
Based on various 10 great New Year Resolutions and my own view-point and philosophy of life and universe, I would recommend these 10 top New Year resolutions regarding the higher values of life:
1. RESOLVE TO BE HAPPY!: If we consider deeply the aim of human life is to Be Happy! God created the world, and human beings added many things for people to Be Happy! Even when we go through hardships for some aim that also is a sort of happiness. Nirvana, Moksha, Liberation, are noting but eternal and permanent happiness. This includes such resolutions as enjoying life more, traveling, having more quality time with your family and friends, etc.
2. RESOLVE TO BE HEALTHY!: To enjoy this happiness we must be healthy. Here health is defined in its wider mental, physical, spiritual, and social, etc. context. We cannot Be Happy! without Happy New Year Jokes healthy body and mind. In fact, we cannot Be Successful! also without health. This includes all your resolutions like reducing fat, being less stressed, joining a gym, etc.
3. RESOLVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL!: Life is incomplete without realizing your full potential and being successful. However, the definition of success may vary from individual to individual. Whatever your definition is, you must resolve to be successful in life. Success is great tonic for happiness and health. This includes your resolution to earn more money, set up a new business, time management, and organizing oneself.
4. RESOLVE TO EMPOWER OTHERS TO BE HAPPY! BE HEALTHY! AND BE SUCCESSFUL!: No person is an island. One does not live for himself or herself. One cannot be happy without others around being happy. If one is happy, healthy, and successful, it is also because of the family and society at large. It is our moral duty and debt to make others also realize the goals of happiness, health, and success. This includes doing charitable work.
5. RESOLVE TO EMBRACE CHANGE: New Year resolutions are all about change. If you are not ready to change why resolutions? Change yourself, change your environment, if necessary, and change your relationships. Don’t be afraid of change. Change your routines, change your habits, change your working habits (organize workplace and home), if necessary, change your job, your priorities, and the way you have been living. This includes learning something new, being tech savvy (utilizing full potential of computer, internet, social media, emails, mobile phones, etc.)
6. RESOLVE TO BE ADDICTED TO, OBSESSED WITH, POSSESSD BY YOUR TOP PRIORITY RESOLUTION: This is a must for success of New Year Resolutions. Be in touch with them constantly. Write them down, read them often, substitute your morning and bed time prayer and meditation by praying to God for realizing them and meditation on them. Review constantly and revise, if need be. Above all don’t abandon them if forgotten for some time. There are many New Year days in a year (various religions and nations have their own New Year days). Utilize them and festival holidays to review your New Year resolutions.